Nike Lab in Shoreditch
Columbia Road Flower Market
L'éclair de Génie
Snaps from a whirlwind trip to the UK and Paris. I wasn't there for long but did manage to find some great spots. Below are a few of my UK favourites.
- Burger & Lobster - I'm still dreaming about the lobster roll...
- Tsujiri – Matcha soft serve, red bean, mochi and puffed brown rice. And if that's not enough? Take a look here.
- Columbia Road Flower Market – The flowers were cheap, fresh and in no short supply.... nor were the people. Get in early to try beat the crowds (keyword: try).
- Borough Market – A must visit for any foodie visiting London – wear stretchy pants.
- Broadway & Netil Markets – Good food with buskers and crafty bits thrown in the mix. A great way to start exploring East London.
- Shoreditch – There's plenty to see in this part of town but don't leave before checking out Shoreditch Grind and Nike Lab.